The Speaking of Safety blog is a place for sharing ideas and opinions about workplace health and safety and related issues. Comments, debate, and constructive criticism are encouraged, but the following will not be published:
- Spam or commercial promotions
- Swearing, profanity, or obscene comments
- Personal attacks, insults, or threatening language
- Comments that are off topic or that link to material that is off topic
- Comments that insult an individual’s gender, ethnicity, or sexual orientation
- Potentially libelous or defamatory comments against individuals or organizations
- Private or confidential information about individuals or organizations
I also reserve the right to edit or reject comments that are inappropriate in the ways listed above or any other reason. If I have to reject or edit a comment, I will email you to explain the reason.
A valid e-mail address and a name (or nickname) are required with every comment. Your email address will never appear online; it will only be used if I need to contact you about your comment. You are also welcome to provide a link to your own website or blog.
All comments are moderated to avoid spam and ensure compliance with British Columbia’s Personal Information Protection Act. Please contact me if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org